Tuesday, October 29, 2013

W I N T E R | W I S H L I S T



For my winter wishlist for this year I have tried to add a hint of colour instead of just sticking to all black. I'm absolutely lusting over the camel colour as I think any blonde chick can instantly pull it off! I'm obviously still lusting over leather and everywhere I have looked for clothes recently, whether it be London, little boutiques or just Topshop I see leather trousers! There is no escaping yet. I have added little accessories which I'm loving just to add a bit of style to an oversized-coat look, with leather quilted gloves, oversized sunglasess from Victoria Beckham's collection, a chunky necklace (I cannot dig them enough, I have far too many!), and a fedora hat which I have seen on a few people where they just look great with any outfit! Lastly, I have left the beloved Cutout Crepe Gown - labelled first, which is from the god of fashion himself, Alexander McQueen. Soon as I saw this online I must of instantly fell in love, just like any of his collection. This gown would be absolutely perfect for any Christmas ball's/party's coming up (if you have £4,250 spare), what a beauty. 

No comments:

Post a Comment