Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Liebster Award


I've been nominated by the lovely Helen Hird for a Liebster award. It's such a nice feeling knowing what you blog is appreciated, read and now up for a nomination!

 
Questions from Helen HirdHow would you describe your blog in 3 words?
Inspirational (I hope), creative and complex.

What other blogger inspires you most?
Basing it around make-up I would probably have to say up-coming make-up artist Karla Powell.

Apart from blogging what do you like to do in your spare time?
See as many of my best friends as possible when neither of us are working! Never putting make-up down, practicing make-up on my friends and myself, organizing shoots, visiting London as much as I can, clothes shopping, and the occasional drink to relax!

What is your dream job?
Haha everyone should/will know this. To be a successful make-up artist in the fashion industry, to work behind all the fashion weeks, travel the world and to work with huge names such as Karl Lagerfeld, Mario Testino and Pat McGrath to name a few.

How long have you been blogging?
Since about February this year. I waited until I attended something very exciting (London Fashion Week) for it to be my first blog post.

What are your 3 favorite brands?
Top 3 has to be Chanel, MAC and Dolce & Gabbana.

Who is your hero?
I can't say I have a 'hero' as of yet. Maybe ask me in about 10 years.

Who is your favorite designer?
Karl Lagerfeld and Alexander McQueen!

What are you proud of?

Without blowing my own horn I would probably say myself. As I'm only 19 I think I've achieved quite a lot for how young I am and I don't think many 19 year-old's can say that. I'm certainly proud of myself and my career hasn't even begun yet!

What is your favorite item of clothing that you own?

Haha this has to easily be my leather trousers. I hardly took them off even through summer (crazy I know!) they're so comfy and anything goes with them.

Which celebrities inspire you with their style?
Most probably Karl Lagerfeld, as I only wear monochrome, I base my style around elegance and simplicty. Anything I piece together may seem really simple but it's all about what works together and, with that I look up to Karl.

No comments:

Post a Comment