Friday, May 24, 2013

Beauty Shoot // London


Yesterday I finally got to work with the lovely photographer Ella Tebbutt where we created a beauty shoot in South-East London. I had the pleasure of working on an absolutely stunning model, Lily @ Nevs Models, having the perfect look to complete the beauty shoot. I created a 'bronzed glow' for the first look using a lot of golden/brown tones, keeping the eyebrows/eyelashes natural and a lot of contouring on the cheekbones and temples. Throughout the first look I added a burgundy colour lipstick which looked beautiful for the look. The second look was in the bath filled with water so, with the make-up I kept the golden tones on the eyes and added a light blue on the crease of the eyelid and then to make it a bit more striking I added an electric blue on the bottom lash line, blending it to the outer of the eye. I then finished the look by adding a coral colour to the lip. After I finished the beauty shoot I headed to Elite Model Agency where my good friend Benn was doing a test shoot. I had the pleasure of meeting the Californian model Meghan McLellan. Perfect day!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment